LOOK: Online survey for millennials declares Ferdinand Marcos won over Cory Aquino

An online survey or mock elections went viral after millennials were asked if to whom they will give their trust if the 1986 Snap Election will happen today.


According to the survey, results showed that Ferdinand Marcos Sr. beat Corazon Cory Aquino via landslise of vote.

97% of millennials gave their vote to Marcos while the remaining 3% went for Aquino.

One of the millennials said this only show that the new generation of youth are now knowledgable about the history happened to the late President Ferdinand Marcos.

Source: Bossngpilipinas